Laser Hair Removal
We Love Serving Our Clients When It Comes to Laser Hair Removal!
Kim Roberts - Esthetician
Valid Treatment Areas
9 Sessions on a Small area for
9 Sessions on a Medium area for
9 Sessions on a Large area for
• Brazilian bikini
• Lower Legs
- Refrain from tweezing or waxing hair 4-6 weeks before and during treatment, as to allow contact between the laser and the hair follicle.
- Shave affected area the night before treatment.
- Refrain from taking Retinol or Accutane 4-6 weeks before the first treatment.
- If you have a suntan, you will need to wait 2 full weeks before starting hair removal treatments, to prevent hyperpigmentation. You will also need to refrain from sun tanning during the treatment process.
- It is acceptable to start treatments during your menstrual cycle.
During Laser Hair Removal Treatments:
- The skin should be free of dirt, makeup or lotion to help the laser effectively reach the hair follicle.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late to your appointment we will be forced to cut back your treatment time that day or reschedule you for a different time.
Things to do to improve results
- You may experience some redness on the treated area which is completely normal. Apply Aloe to help soothe and calm the treated area.
- Wear clothing that exposes target areas as much as possible.
- Wait at least 24 hours before wearing cosmetics, swimming, or using a hot tub.
- The affected area may take 6-12 treatments as new hair follicles grow. Treatments should not be scheduled earlier than 21 days following the previous session.
Meet the Doctor
Dr. Kyle Bowers
Dr. Bowers is originally from Salem, IL. He received his undergraduate training at DePauw University in Greencastle, IN and his postgraduate degree in 2003 from Logan College of Chiropractic in Chesterfield, MO.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
3906 Peachtree Drive Suite F
Columbia MO 65203
Call us at
if you have any questions.